USA-501c3 (Tax Deductible)Give2Asia is a wonderful organization that we are delighted to have as our partner, learn more about: Give2Asia Learn more about GER to GER Foundation: www.GERtoGER.org
For the past 20+ years, I have been working overseas and around the world assisting countries like Mongolia to develop the competitiveness of their main industries via supply and value chain initiatives, mass/social media, international marketing, film and TV, business linkage development, international business fairs, etc. From these efforts, well over 400+ social economic initiatives across multiple industries in numerous countries have been effectively carried out to assist rural people, villages, communities, cities, provinces, regions and nations; today its my aim to continue expanding these efforts across Mongolia and other into other developing countries. GER to GER Foundation via the kind assistance of internationally famed recording artist Ms. Loreena McKennitt helped to establish our first contact and Fund with Give2Asia in 2008; to which Give2Asia was our financial facilitator of her in-kind contribution that assisted with GER to GER Foundation’s first South East Asian Marketing Campaign. Today, we are delighted that our partnership with Give2Asia continues strong and are delighted to announce Give2Asia as GER to GER Foundation’s primary USA 501c3 financial coordinator.
Cost Effective Approach
My approach towards social economic development actually streamlines the work flows and ensures that the overall activity costs are less; all film/tv, web, graphic designs, etc., all carried out in-house which means further minimization of overheads for external contracting and greater benefits towards the initiatives. For example, I shot the above film in one day and post produced it the very next day at almost no costs towards our organization – without multi-skilled specialists such as myself it would have costed our organization well over $10,000 USD to produce. Now not only does the organization have a wonderful marketing film(s) it has also saved over $10,000 per film that can be used towards other initiatives and activities; I often save our organization over $100,000 per year of mass media expenses owing to my experience, skills, abilities, equipments, etc.
- Developed destination marketing materials (brochures, websites, social media campaigns, etc.) for rural communities
- Developed short films and travel log films for destination marketing of rural communities
- Developed international travel fair stands, banners, and exhibition materials for Germany’s ITB, London’s WTM, Hong Kong, Beijing, etc.
Present and Future Aims
Beyond international development throughout central-eurasia continent, I am planning to take these lessons learned, initiatives, etc., and to develop future projects that will encompass both Alaskan and American Natives into a cross continental social economic development initiative.
Benefits to Locals and Internationals
As for success stories about the local people, here are just a few from thousands:
1. More than a million dollars has been directly injected into the local economies
2. Extremely remote nomadic communities have been systematically included into the initiatives sustainably
3. Rural children and youth that could not access health and education owing to poverty are now sustainably receiving healthcare and higher education
4. Young adults of nomadic families that never could afford university education are now studying and even graduating from undergraduate programs
5. Costly outreach health initiatives that benefit a few hundred nomads/locals have been enhanced to reach between 4,000 to 5,000 at 1/10 the traditional cost
6. Families that could not afford medical care have paid for surgeries once considered not to be possible owing to lack of finances
7. Diversification of rural job markets owing to the increase level of demand on local supply has generated new opportunities
8. Rural nomadic families that suffered from climatic disasters had been supported throughout the Middle Gobi Desert for a month to assist stabilizing their livelihoods
9. Today we operate over 11,000 square kilometers across Mongolia (nearly 7,000 miles of operational terrain: mountains, deserts, pasture lands, steppes, valleys, etc.)
10. Today over 6,000 international travelers have been trained on Responsible EcoTravel and GeoTourism; to which rural health and safety is well above 99% since 2005 till today.
12. Today nomadic families and rural community members across Mongolia receive free vocational trainings on ecotourism and more!